Are you searching for recovery software that can help you to recover lost files from Windows 7 PC? In such condition, you need to have recovery software, which is skilled to recover lost files. Here, you can make use of Lost File Recovery so that you can recover lost files from Windows 7 PC. It uses powerful algorithm that completely scans the drive location for the lost or deleted documents and finally recover all the vital documents that are useful for you.
Few common situations of data loss from Windows 7 are:
- Shift + Delete:When you choose a file and press Shift + Delete on your keyboard, the file bypasses recycle bin. If you wish to restore that file then it is not achievable without making use of any third party tool. You need to have a Lost File Recovery tool to get back your lost files. The tool scans entire hard drive location to recover lost files.
- Empty recycle bin:If you empty recycle bin, you lose all intact files and folders from recycle bin. Recycle bin is specially introduced to avoid data loss from the computer. It takes place many times that you delete a file accidentally. In such circumstances, you can get back it from the recycle bin. If you empty recycle bin then you need a lost file recovery tool to recover lost files.
- Drive format: Whenever you format the hard drive without making proper backup of files. You may perform formatting due to some error or by accident. Once you format the drive all the intact data within the drive is wiped out. You can’t find any data on the interface but the files remain on the hard disk. You can retrieve them back by making the use of Lost File Recovery Tool.
- Defrag failure: Unsuccessful defragmentation of the drive may lead to the loss of data from Windows 7 PC. Generally, de-fragmentation is performed to increase the access speed of the files so it rearranges the files on the disk and stores the files in contiguous location. When running defragmentation process fails in a meanwhile, may lead to severe data loss situation. In such situation, you can make the use of the Lost File Recovery tool in order to recover lost files.
- Interruption of file transfer: whenever ongoing process of data transfer is interrupted, this may lead to loss of the data from Windows 7 PC. Interruption may be due to several reasons such as sudden system shut down, power surge, etc. In such condition to recover data from Windows 7 PC, you need to have lost file recovery tool like Lost File Recovery tool, which helps you to recover lost files on Windows 7 PC.
Some highlights of Lost File Recovery tool are:
- Proficient to recovers lost files from not only Windows 7 and other versions of Windows
- Capable to retrieve lost files from memory card, flash drive, hard drive, etc
- Use efficient scanning algorithm to recognize the files on the drives.
- Preview option is available immediate after scanning
Thus by viewing at impressive features of Lost File Recovery software, we can state that it is capable to recover lost or deleted document files from Windows PC. In order to recover lost files from Windows 7, you can get this tool from internet for evaluation purpose.