Digital camera is an electronic device which is used to click images with high resolution. The captured image files using digital camera can be of any file format like PNG, JPG, JPEG, etc. Today, most of the popular camera brands are Fujifilm, Nikon, Canon, etc. These digital cameras deliver HD image files.
Sometimes, there may be chances of image deletion occurs, and in such circumstances digital camera users will start thinking is it possible to get back erased image from digital camera. Because, most of the digital camera users think that, once photo gets deleted then it will not possible to get back deleted image from camera. This type of thinking is absolutely incorrect because, it is possible to restore erased images from digital camera by making use of most prominent Digital Photo Recovery Software.
Scenarios of photo deletion
- In order to free up some storage space on your storage card, you may delete unwanted images from it. But during this task, you may unintentionally select and delete some your important image files.
- Most of the time digital camera users remove their memory card improperly. In such circumstance, your images may get deleted if any kind of data transfer process is in progress.
- Rapidly capturing image files may cause deletion of files from your camera card. Because, before an image get stored, if you capture a new image then it may leads to deletion of a newly captured image file.
Features of Digital Photo Recovery Software
- This software has been designed in such a way it is possible to recover images from different types of memory cards like SDHC, Secure Digital card, Compact Flash card, XD-Picture card, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.
- It can also possible to recover images from hard drive, USB drives, iPods, external hard drives etc.
- This application can be run smoothly on Windows based systems and even on Mac based system.
- It also allows you to recover audio and video files.
- This advanced tool has capacity to identify and restore various kinds of file formats such as PEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, JPG etc.
- By making use of demo version of this Photo Recovery Software it is possible to examine the Preview the recovered photos before saving. If you satisfied with recovery process, you can buy the full version of Photo Recovery Software in order to save the recovered photo files. To know more in detail about digital image recovery click here: http://www.digitalimagerecovery.org
Precautions to avoid photo deletion from digital camera
- While deleting unwanted photos try to confirm first which photo you have selected and then go for deletion.
- If any kind of image transferring process is in progress don’t try to remove memory card abnormally.
- Avoiding clicking images simultaneously because it will not save your clicked images properly and you may face photo deletion problem.
- Try to maintain a backup for your essential image files so that, you will not be in trouble in any disaster moment.